Sunday, September 11, 2011

Salutation Nation, 9-10-11


This picture was taken by Cliff Roles, http://www.cliffroles.com/, that's me-bottom right corner.

Saturday morning I joined 300 men and women of all races and ages for an hour of yoga at the Ca'da'Zaan. We flowed on the back deck on the water. What an experience! It was a beautiful morning, with a slightly cool breeze, and a flat calm bay. The picture I posted tells the story best as I have never seen a more colorful and diverse group of people in one location in Sarasota. SO COOL!

What made it even more special was knowing that around the world, at the very same time, thousands of people were practicing together in their chosen location. 

I have only been practicing yoga for a little over a year now but it's because of experiences like this that I know in my heart that I will be practicing it for the remainder of my days here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment