Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everyday Attire Series-Part 1: T-Shirts

I work for the family business and we are in the custom home business.  As much as I would like to feel put together and snazzy for work everyday, it just doesn't happen.  I am at work by 7:30 which leaves no time for high-maintenance hair, make-up or clothing.  Not to mention the clothing I do choose needs to prepare me for any random tasks I may be responsible for during the day ahead. Just to get an idea of what that may entail, during my workday in I may be:
A. Inside a chilly office in front of a computer, then outside in the heat running errands.
B. On a ladder cleaning chandeliers.
C. Moving furniture in 95 degree weather.
D. Walking on a job site full of nails, mud or dusty dry dirt.
E. Talking to a client.
F. Being around a bunch of men.
So...that said, how do I dress for work?  A good quality T-shirt has become a staple in my closet.  For the most part they are solid colors and plain.  Not too revealing but still light enough to handle the heat.  I compiled some stylish T's I currently have my eye on.  All reasonably priced and a tad more stylish then my current stash of t's.

No comments:

Post a Comment